There is a considerable but untapped potential for Nigerian companies in exports, given Nigeria’s comparative advantage of cheap labour, raw materials and energy. However, Nigeria’s export effort has been hampered by lack of knowledge of export markets (products required, packaging, pricing, market locations, product quality, legal aspects etc), inadequate financing, poor product quality and failures on contractual obligations.
Based on our worldwide connections, we assist adventurous companies to achieve their export objectives through the following services:
- Advice on export products selection, sourcing and packaging
- Sourcing of and linking with external buyers
- Advice on quality issues relating to product export
- External market surveys
- Advice on export financing
- Advice on legal aspects of external trade